Main menu: Construction - Edit - Edit....
Ribbon: Construction - Utilities - Edit....
Toolbar: Edit... ( "Edit").
Context menu: Edit (on select object).
Command line: SPEDIT, EDIT.
Editing Building Ground23 - objects can be made in the following ways:
· right-clicking and selecting Edit Edit from the context menu;
· double-clicking the left mouse button on the nanoCAD Construction 23 - object. This method is specified in the settings;
· with "grips";
· calling on the Edit tooltip that appears when you hover the cursor over an object:
· properties dialog box (properties);
· standard commands Erase (ERASE), Move (MOVE), Copy (COPY), Rotate (ROTATE), Stretch (STRETCH).
Main menu: Construction - Edit - In-place edit.
Ribbon: Construction - Utilities - In-place edit.
Toolbar: In-place edit ( "Edit").
Command line: SPIPEDIT, IPEDIT.
Command allows you to edit the drawing objects Construction site containing text.
Editing can be done on site by clicking the left mouse button while pressing Ctrl.
Main menu: Construction - Edit - Group edit.
Ribbon: Construction - Utilities -Group edit.
Toolbar: Group edit ( "Edit").
Command line: SPEDITGROUPS.
The command allows you to edit bolted or riveted connections.
· Click on the button Group edit;
· Select any item in the drawing either a bolted or riveted joint;
In the window that opens, make the necessary changes.
Furthermore, editing group nanoCAD Construction 23 - objects can be produced by double-clicking the left mouse button on the axis of the assembly.
Main menu: Construction - Edit - Regenerate.
Ribbon: Construction - Utilities - Regenerate.
Toolbar: Regenerate ( "Edit").
Command line: SPREGEN, REGEN.
· Updates the object's nanoCAD Construction
· Recalculates the table
· Updates overlapping objects
· Automatically updates the calculated values of the attributes
Main menu: Construction - Edit - Explode all objects.
Ribbon: Construction - Utilities - Explode all objects.
Toolbar: Explode all objects ( "Edit").
Command line: SPEXPLODEALL, EXPLODEPDEALL.
Explodes all objects of nanoCAD Construction into drawing primitives.
Main menu: Construction - Edit - Explode All Primitives.
Ribbon: Construction - Utilities - Explode All Primitives.
Toolbar: Edit - Explode All Primitives.
Command line: SPEXPLODEPSEUDO, EXPLODEPSEUDO.
Explodes Primitives and Pseudo-Primitives that are generated when nanoCAD graphics are overlapped by objects nanoCAD Construction .
1. Call the command.
2. Confirm the layout of the primitives.
3. The primitives will be broken.
Main menu: Construction - Edit - Export to file.
Ribbon: Construction - Utilities - Export to file.
Toolbar: Export to file ( "Edit").
Command line: SPEXPORTTOFILE.
Saves selected objects in the drawing file.
1. Click Export to file
2. Select the drawing objects
3. In the dialog box, type the required settings drawing
4. Click OK
5. In the dialog box, specify a name for the drawing, and then click Save
Main menu: Construction - Edit - Parameters redefinition.
Ribbon: Construction - Utilities - Parameters redefinition.
Toolbar: Edit - Parameters redefinition.
Command line: SPPR, PR.
This command is used to define the variations of the nanoCAD Construction design objects settings in the current drawing.nanoCAD Construction 23 The redefinition is controlled by the parameters set in the setting of design elements.
The objects are grouped by types in the dialog. The objects parameters are grouped by name.
To set the parameters or Redefinition removal filter lists are:
If any type is selected in the parameters table , the parameters list concerning the given type is displayed.
The standard filter list allows specifying different settings for single objects created by a different design standard.
If you select "All" standards - the changes will be applied to all objects if you select only one of the standards (eg GOST), the changes will only be used for objects belonging to the chosen standard.
If an object type is selected, its properties will be displayed in the parameters table.
Redefined parameters are shown in blue. To remove the overriding need to press the opposite setting.
In addition, you can manually specify a new value for the selected parameter. If the new value is the same default, the blue light will not be displayed. If the selected object group only some entries have the override, the backlight will override the diagonal.
To remove the override all objects need to click on the bottom left of the dialog.
To change the settings of one or more design elements, you must:
· Select objects
Next, in the dialog box to specify the new settings data display objects. Changes apply only to the selected objects.
Change the parameters of objects can also be by a separate command Parameters redefinitions.
Checking the settings of design elements
To verify the design elements specify the settings, you must run the Parameters redefinition. It is proposed to select the objects that will be exposed to the command.
When you press the Enter will select all elements of design Construction Site 4. When you press the Enter will select all elements of design Construction Site 4 . Next, press the button Clear redefinition from all parameters
The result is a document issued in accordance with the settings specified in the enterprise (in terms of elements nanoCAD Construction 23).
Main menu: Edit - Find and Replace....
Main menu: Construction - Edit - Find and Replace....
Ribbon: Construction - Utilities - Find and Replace....
Toolbar: Edit - Find and Replace....
Command line: SPFIND, FIND.
The "Find and Replace" tool is used to find and replace string values in nanoCAD Construction 23 objects in a drawing or in an object base.
1. Call the command. A dialogue will open "Find and Replace".
2. In the "Find what:" field, enter the search phrase.
3. Select "Search in" from the list, or by using the additional button that defines the search area. The button action depends on the context of the "Find and Replace" command call. If the command is called from the object manager, the "Quick selection" window opens.
4. Select search parameters :
· Match case. If the flag is set, the search is case-sensitive.
· Match whole words. If the flag is set, the search is performed for individual words, that is, combinations of characters separated by punctuation marks or spaces.
· Search within found. The switch is available after the string has been searched and limits the search range.
· Use extended options. The switch is available when searching in the object database. Click the button opposite the parameter and in the window that appears, select the advanced search areas.
· Use regular expressions. Enables search mode with additional selection conditions. Click the button opposite the parameter and select the required expression from the list that appears. When you hover over a list item, a tooltip appears with a detailed explanation. The choice of expression is made with the left mouse button. Multiple regular expressions can be used together.
· Multiline text. Turns on the search mode for multi-line text.
· Search in hidden objects. Turns on the mode when both visible and hidden objects are searched.
· Search in blocks. Turns on the mode when the search is carried out inside the blocks.
5. Click the "Find all" button, the search process will start.
6. The search result will be displayed in the table.
The search result is displayed in the table. Data is sorted by mouse click in the column header. The "Next" button allows you to move the active row in the table.
The table has additional commands:
· Clear all - clears the search result list.
· Group results by objects - displays results for objects.
· Show object - shows the object corresponding to the selected row in the drawing. The object is shown even if it is on an inactive sheet.
· Edit object - opens a dialog box for the object corresponding to the selected row.
1. Search for objects to replace.
2. In the "Replace with" input field, enter the text string to replace the found lines with.
3. Click the "Replace" or "Replace All" button:
· The "Replace All" button replaces all found fragments with a new value.
· The "Replace" button starts the process of successive replacement of the found fragments. To replace all found fragments, press the "Replace" button each time, while the active line will move through the table below. The "Next" button allows you to move the active row through the table, skipping the next found fragment in the list without replacing it with a new value.
Main menu: Construction - Edit - Quick selection.
Ribbon: Construction - Utilities - Quick selection.
Toolbar: Edit - Quick selection.
Command line: SPQS, QS, QSELECT.
The "Quick selection" tool is used to select the nanoCAD Construction 23 objects inserted into the drawing according to certain conditions.
1. Call the command.
2. In the dialog box, configure the search conditions.
3. Confirm the setting with the "OK" button. The objects in the drawing are selected according to the search conditions.
The dialog box consists of a toolbar and a list of search conditions. At the bottom left of the dialog, the number of objects found according to the specified search conditions is displayed.
· Selecting an object search area. The choice of the search area is carried out using the modes:
· In the whole document - selection of objects is carried out in the column of the list of conditions "Object", the list of objects is taken from the entire drawing;
· In the current space - selection of objects is carried out in the column of the list of conditions "Object", the list of objects is taken from the current sheet;
· In bounding box - objects are selected by specifying a rectangular area in the drawing, to redefine the area, use the command Set selection;
· In current selection - objects are selected by specifying a set of objects in the drawing, to redefine a set of objects, use the command Set selection;
· Selecting a method for adding found objects. The choice of the method of adding is carried out using the modes:
· Set result to new selection - objects matching the search conditions will be selected in the drawing, and all other objects will be deselected;
· Add result to selection - the found objects will be added to the objects already selected in the drawing;
· Subtruct result from selection - found objects will be deselected if they were selected.
· QS Params. Opens a dropdown menu:
Include Frozen and Invisible layers - the switch determines whether to search for objects on frozen and hidden layers. Does not search by default.
· Set selection. The command allows you to override a set of objects or a rectangular area. Available for "In bounding box" or "In current selection" modes.
· Presets. Opens a dropdown menu. Using the set of tools included in this command, you can select objects according to previously established and saved conditions:
· Save preset
Opens a dialog box in which the name of the template is entered, after which the template is added to the list of templates.
· Remove preset
Opens a dialog box in which a template is selected to be removed from the list, or the entire list is cleared.
· List preset
The list displays all saved templates. If the list is empty, "(Empty)" is displayed.
· Reset conditions. The command clears the list of conditions.
List of conditions
The list of conditions consists of three main columns:
· "Object" - displays objects and their parameters. If you selected the search area "In the whole document" or "In the current space" you must add objects yourself. In the "Object" column, select the desired type of object from the drop-down list of the cell. To deselect or remove an object from the table, select the "-None-" value.
· "Expression type" - a comparison operator is assigned to object parameters. Each type of object has its own parameters for which conditions are set.
· = - equally;
· != - not equal;
· <, > - less - more;
· >=, <= - no less, no more;
· Like - substring search. According to this condition, all objects are selected for which the parameter value contains the substring indicated in the "Value" column.
· Unlike - substring search. According to this condition, all objects are selected for which the parameter value does NOT contain the substring indicated in the "Value" column.
· "Value" - indicates the value by which the selection will be made. The value can be text, numeric, or selected from the drop-down list.
Context menu viewport appears when you right-click in the space of Layout.
Activate the form. Opens in model space viewport.
Update dimensions. Sets the scale size of the form in accordance with the layout space.
Cut viewport. Overrides viewscreen on existing polyline or build a new one when you select the context menu option Polygon.
Fix view. Commits scale and position relative to the model space viewport.
Fit all. fits into the viewport model space objects.
Select scale. Opens the context menu to select the viewport scale.