Privacy StatementOOO Nanosoft razrabotka ("NR") regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the products and services that we offer on our web site(s) (collectively, the "Site"). The following privacy statement ("Privacy Statement") discloses our policies on the collection, use, and disclosure of information on the Site.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTEDNR may collect both Aggregate Information and Personally Identifiable Information on the Site and on the Software downloaded from the Site. "Aggregate Information" collected on the Site is information that describes the habits and other behavioral traits of the users of the Site as a group but does not indicate the identity of a particular user. Generally, this information is collected through "traffic data" and may entail the use of "Cookies", "IP addresses" or other numeric codes used to identify a computer. The use of "Cookies" on the site is explained in more detail below in the IP Address and Cookies section. "Aggregate Information" collected on the Software downloaded from the Site is information that describes the Software itself including its unique installation ID, serial number, version number, size of loaded extension modules and numeric codes used to identify a computer.
"Personally Identifiable Information" refers to information you voluntarily provide to NR that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, telephone number or any other data as may be relevant for the purposes listed below.
2. PROTECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION CONCERNING CHILDRENNR affirms its commitment to the protection of the Personal Information of children. In this respect, NR does not knowingly collect, conserve or store Personally Identifiable Information of children under 18 years of age. Moreover, no part of the Site is directed to children under 18 years of age.
3. USE OF AGGREGATE INFORMATIONNR may use Aggregate Information to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our registered users and visitors, to measure user behavior regarding specific areas of the Site and to analyze how and where best to use our resources. Without such data, we would not know which parts of the Site are the most popular, and we would not be able to change and update the content and services appropriately.
We may use Aggregate Information to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, and for product monitoring and improvement.
NR also may use the Aggregate Information collected to let our partners know the number of people who have certain browser characteristics and the number of those people who have seen and/or "clicked" on individual advertisement(s). No Personally Identifiable Information will be disclosed to these partners as part of this process.
4. USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATIONNR does not collect Personally Identifiable Information about you except when you specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis, as prompted by the Site in the circumstances described below.
(b) E-Mail Promotions: If you choose to receive promotional e-mails from NR we will ask you to provide NR with your e-mail address. If at any time after you subscribe to receive e-mail promotions, you may unsubscribe by replying to NR with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject heading of your e-mail.
(c) Sweepstakes and Contests: We may ask you for Personally Identifiable Information when you enter a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by NR. If you enter a sweepstakes or contest on the Site, we will use the Personally Identifiable Information you provide to contact you in the event that you win.
(d) Product and Service Purchases/Enquiries: We ask for Personally Identifiable Information when you purchase a product or service through NR Online Store, or if you wish to become a licensed user of a NR product, such as nanoCAD®.
When you purchase a product or service, NR will collect your credit card and shipping information for billing purposes. NR does not store, use or share your credit card information for any other purpose. NR uses security techniques, including encryption and secure servers, to help protect against unauthorized access to transmitted information used for billing purposes.
NR will collect Personally Identifiable Information from you when you request additional information about a particular product or service listed on the Site, so that a NR sales representative or local partner is able to contact you to provide the information you have requested.
(e) Service/Support Related Correspondence: If you register to use a NR product or otherwise purchase a product from this Site, NR may use your e-mail contact information to deliver technical support-related service information, as applicable. We will not send you unrelated promotional e-mails unless you have specifically asked to receive them. If you register to use a NR product or otherwise purchase a product from this Site, you will not be able to unsubscribe from receiving technical support-related service e-mails (unless your license rights expire or are terminated), as these e-mails are considered part of the service you have chosen.
(f) Correspondence: If you contact NR, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you communicate with NR via e-mail, we may keep a record of your e-mail address, but we will not disclose your e-mail address except as permitted under this Privacy Statement.
5. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIESWe use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad statistical information. IP addresses are also used to provide an audit trail in the case of attempted illegal use of the Site as well as to guard against spamming. NR may use "Cookies" - a Cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the Cookie to you. The purpose of a Cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific web page. Cookies allow us to know how often users visit the Site and the activities that users conduct while on the Site. This allows NR to statistically monitor how many people are using the Site and for what purpose. You have the ability to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline Cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline Cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Site.
6. SHARING OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATIONNR feels strongly that your Personally Identifiable Information should only be seen by you, unless you choose to share it with others. We will never sell, rent, license or exchange Personally Identifiable Information to or with a third party without your permission, except as permitted under this Privacy Statement. NR will only share your Personally Identifiable Information with our partners to the extent necessary to fulfill your orders for goods and services purchased on the Site. We will employ reasonable efforts to require these partners to abide by this Privacy Statement and not further use or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information for any purpose other than providing us or you with products and services.
7. INFORMATION SECURITY AND RECIPIENTSNR undertakes to ensure the protection and security of Personal Identifiable Information that you choose to communicate, in order to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Identifiable Information and prevent your Personal Identifiable Information from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or disclosed to unauthorized parties.
Although NR has put in place reasonable safeguards to protect Personal Information, we recognize that there is no method of transmitting or storing Personal Identifiable Information that is completely secure. We cannot and do not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit to us or your or a third party's use or misuse of information transmitted or received during use of the Site.
You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your NR password, if you are assigned a password to access a product or restricted area of the Site. To the extent applicable, it is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of your password; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of this Site and any NR product; (3) promptly inform NR if you need to deactivate a password.
8. OTHER WEB SITES AND LINKSThis Site contains links to other web sites. The privacy practices of those web sites linked to NR are not covered by this Privacy Statement and NR is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. NR does not exercise any control over the content of third party websites or the practices of these third parties in connection with the protection of Personal Information that they might collect and are thus not in the control of NR. Consequently, NR declines all liability for the content of third party websites or the practices of these third parties concerning the protection of Personal Information. It is therefore your responsibility to inform yourself as to these third parties' privacy policies.
9. PUBLIC FORUMSThe Site enables users to make certain information publicly available on the Site through discussion forums and bulletin boards. We do not require you to provide Personally Identifiable Information in order to post or read messages in a discussion forum on the Site. Be advised that everything that you disclose in these areas, including any Personally Identifiable Information, is not subject to this Privacy Statement and immediately becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information or other personally sensitive data in a discussion forum.
11. CONTACTOOO Nanosoft razrabotka
22-th kilometer of the Kievskoe highway (p Moskovskiy)
4 building 1, block A office 608 A
Tel.: +7 (495) 645-8626
Fax: +7 (495) 645-8627
12. DATE OF ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE PRIVACY STATEMENT AND CHANGES TO ITThis Privacy Statement may be updated according to NR’s requirements and circumstances, or where required by law.
Last modification: This Privacy Statement was modified on 5th of September 2021.