Mechanica is nanoCAD’s 2D drafting and 3D mechanical design module. It is based on an advanced parametric engine, and works with a large library of standard parts. It enables users to carry out fast development of high-quality mechanical engineering drawings and project documentation.
You can get a license for 1 or 3 years.Commercial, Educational and Trial licenses are available.
What you get
Comprehensive Tool Set of nanoCAD platform
nanoCAD platform provides you with a full set of basic and advanced design tools for creating and editing 2D/3D objects. It offers multiple drawing and editing methods for most geometric elements. nanoCAD platform is the base on which you build a more powerful CAD system to your specifications.
Mechanica’s specialty tool set
Mechanica extends the nanoCAD platform with an array of mechanical drawing and engineering calculation utilities coupled with a vast library of standard and user-defined parts. The synergy speeds up the parametric drafting process.
- Parametric database parts library
- Library of ISO-compliant parts and assemblies
- Impressive range of design functions
- Advanced tools for designing shafts and pipelines
- Rapid preparation of drawings
- Drawing projections made with engineering standards
- Bolt and rivet joints
- Semi-automated BOM tools
- Built-in MechWizard parameterizer
- Calculators with reports
- Full list of features
- Technical support
- Customizable user interface
- Open API
- Annual updates