June 3, 2019
Nanosoft, nanoCAD software vendor, is inviting to the Beta-tester program for nanoCAD Plus 11.
Our developers have worked hard on the new nanoCAD Plus 11 - but we need your feedback to make sure it's the very best tool it can be.
So, please join our beta-test program today.
WHAT’S NEW IN NANOCAD PLUS 11
- Increased productivity;
- Added the feature of Incremental (Partial) Saving;
- Improvements in the undo-redo functionality;
- Optimization Performance;
- Added new commands for working with OLE objects;
- Added a new way of automation by using Scripts;
- Added the feature of the Digital Signature;
- Added a new method of Spline creation;
- Added new commands into Dimensions menu;
- Implemented more features with the Printing;
- Improved work with Layers;
- Setup under the standards;
- Improved Snap Logic in 3D Space
- The “Add Selected” Command Improvement
- The PELLIPSE Variable
- Editing of the Region with Its Grips
- Clearing Invisible Proxy Objects from a Document
- User Interface Customization and Changes
- Extended possibilities of materials editing