February 1st, 2021 - Nanosoft announces the release of nanoCAD Mechanica 20 – a new version of CAD application for mechanical engineers.
nanoCAD Mechanica 20 features new tools for mechanical engineers. It is is based on the updated nanoCAD Plus 20.1 platform and provides users with new possibilities for modern design.
nanoCAD Mechanica was initially developed to support 2D parametrical design, but since previous version it incorporates 3D solid modeling. nanoCAD Mechanica provides users with feature-based 3D modeling, as well as extended export/import functionality in the most common 3D exchange formats: STL, IGES, STEP, etc.
Key features of nanoCAD Mechanica are based on Library of parametrical design elements. It includes 2D and 3D parametrical items.
Some of new features and improvements of nanoCAD Mechanica 20:
- Updated library of parametrical design elements
- It includes 3D assemblies of gearboxes (gear reducers), fitting parts for hydraulics and piping, etc.;
- Behavior of fasteners in assemblies was re-written;
- BOM creation and editing tools were improved;
- Addition of new tools for 2D drawing creation;
- 3D modeling was greatly improved with 3D constraints, direct modeling, dynamic UCS.
For more information read press-release
A full list of changes can be found in “What’s new
Price of nanoCAD Mechanica license starts from $300. Owners of valid subscription for nanoCAD Mechanica can upgrade to a new version free of charge.
You can purchase nanoCAD Mechanica 20
or download trial version
on the nanocad.com website.