nanoCAD Plus 20 launches as a major update
For this year's release of nanoCAD Plus, we added dozens of new commands and features to our budget-priced 2D/3D CAD program to make it even more powerful.
Some of exciting new features include the following:
- Drawing Comparison -- for clearing seeing differences between two similar-looking drawings
- Bounding Prism -- for clipping 3D models to see their insides
- System Variable Monitor -- for more easily seeing which variables are changed
- Built-in Script Editor -- for writing and editing scripts that help automate drawing and editing
We've made improvements to existing commands. Here are some of them:
- Undo/Redo Revolution -- for previewing changes to be made by Undo and Redo commands
- Dynamic Input -- for entering command options at the cursor
- External References Notification -- for being alerted when another user modifies an attached drawing file
For the full list of changes, be sure to read the What’s New page
. Read the full press release.
We thank you for support as customers and beta testers, because we couldn’t have improved nanoCAD Plus 20 without your input and your ideas.
As of today, nanoCAD Plus 20 can be purchased online from nanoCAD Market
. All nanoCAD Plus subscribers can download the new nanoCAD Plus 20 from here
. You will need a new serial number, which you can get through your personal account. Current subscription terms apply.